Mont in the Commercial Space
Mont has supplied surface material for several iconic commercial projects throughout the country. We are committed to providing a seamless experience for our commercial partners, ensuring high quality product, clear timelines, and reasonable price points. Our expert commercial team works with various types of contractors to provide quotes on cut-to-size options for large-scale commercial bids. Scroll down to learn more about some of the projects we supplied and testimonials from our commercial partners.
Our existing green marble corridor base installed 90 years previously was a difficult item to match within this historical renovation for Terminal Tower. Mont Surfaces was up to the task and able to provide multiple samples to match this existing base and deliver on time from overseas without issue! Looking forward to other opportunities with the Mont Team!
Mont was a great partner throughout the exciting Historic Renovation and Adaptive Reuse of 75 Public Square. The team effort of Mont’s staff from day 1 to finish project was top notch. We use 75 Public Square as a “Showroom” for Cleveland Construction and future developments! We look forward to working with Mont on our next Multifamily project!
Playhouse Square’s success is only as good as our partners and Mont Surfaces exemplifies the best of partnership! Working with Mont Surfaces was a fantastic experience! They help guide us to best outcomes using the latest products in the most cost-effective way. Whenever I need to see breathtaking product and make selections in person, I go to Mont Surfaces first!
For your clients
- Exceptional material-selection experience
- Guidance from our Customer Service Specialists
- Options for high-end material
- Over 400 surfaces varieties
- Well-lit and heated warehouse
- Design Centers that provide inspiration and ideas
- Open to the General Public 6 days a week, no appointment necessary
- Dedicated Account Representative
- Marketing collateral support
- Client resources
- Consistent communication
- Efficient distribution system
- Top-of-the-line safety measures
- Confidence to finalize material selections sooner